I liked these shoes so much! I tried to recommend them to you so hard! At the end of the day, I give up, and this is why:
Table Of Contents
- Types and Features of Jetstream Shoes
- In-depth Review and Comparison of — Shoes
- Remarks & Suggestions
- User, Expert & Trade Recognition
- Price vs. Durability
- Waterproof, Chemical resistance & Spill Resistant
- Slip Resistance, Oil Resistance & Non-Marking
- Toe Box, Safety Cap & Abrasion Resistance
- Break-in Time & Fitting
- Electrical Hazard & Static Dissipative
- Style & Presentable
- Breathable & Insulation
- Leather, Upper, Lace & Heel
- Tongue, Collar & Weight
- Insole, Midsole, Shank & Arch Support
- The outsole, Construction, Puncture Resistance & Sewing
- Anti-odor & Cleanable
- Warranty, Return & Post Purchase Service Policy
- Brand Faith
- Special & Uncommon Features
- Editor’s Boost
- Posts of the same feather...
Types and Features of Jetstream Shoes
CarbonMax safety toes, one of the best carbon nanotech toe types.
Lots of cushioning.
Comfortable- until they fall apart.
In-depth Review and Comparison of — Shoes
Remarks & Suggestions
Just don’t buy these. There’s a 60-70% chance you’ll be disappointed.
There are several good sides, but let’s talk about cons first as we couldn’t uphold these for you. It’s such a disappointment!
- Durability? You most probably will end up using them for 2 weeks to 6 months.
- “Flimsy materials,” is the first thing you would realize in the second month of use.
- They are somewhat small, tight and running narrow. What about 2 sizes larger? Well, I’m not kidding. Some users had said so!
- What’s on top of that? You might not feel your feet are placed well. It is likely to seem you don’t find the right balance.
- Too permeable for water and what about dust?
- You must vacuum them off to clean the accumulated dust.
- Flat inside. No arch support whatsoever.
- Plantar fasciitis might flare up.
- Mostly fabric on the uppers.
- And the interior mesh lining? They just tend to disappear over time. Why? They can’t stand your feet-friction.
- The tongue might slide off.
- Free insoles are usually of poor quality, but these have paper thin products. The EVA gets flattened easily, after a few days.
- Outsole quality is clearly awful. Not solid built.
- The soles wear out so quickly! Tread simply start peeling off.
- Such soft outsoles! You will feel stones and stuff beneath.
- And they’re not so slip-resistant after two weeks or so.
- There are reports saying you might end up finding unequal toe caps!
- Guess what? the caps might rub against your toes and feel tight even when you’re sitting.
- Wider shoes don’t help the rubbing issues!
- There are some “not so common” cons, such as the eyelets might fail and the laces might hurt you.
User, Expert & Trade Recognition
They failed miserably. Wolverine has got a bad impression after all.
Price vs. Durability
Cost is low, but it does not encourage at all. Nobody wants to wear a pair for 2 weeks to 4 months.
They take time to get used to (I would not use the break in words for them). Then you feel outstanding for one to four weeks. Sometimes, it might seem right for 3-6 months. Then comfort fades away.
Waterproof, Chemical resistance & Spill Resistant
No waterproof in practice. Flimsy materials in the uppers and in the lower parts are anything but chemical resistant.
Slip Resistance, Oil Resistance & Non-Marking
They remain slip-resistant for a month at best. If that’s the scenario, how could we talk about oil resistant?
Toe Box, Safety Cap & Abrasion Resistance
They have excellent protective toe caps. The boxes are not wide at all. They fall apart as soon as possible, not abrasion resistant per se.
Break-in Time & Fitting
You might find them comfortable right out of the box only if they fit well, which is a rare case scenario.
Electrical Hazard & Static Dissipative
Yeah, they’re EH.
Style & Presentable
They look fabulous.
Breathable & Insulation
Super breathable. No insulation.
Leather, Upper, Lace & Heel
Crappy uppers. Not so good laces and eyelets. The heels are not supportive in some ways.
Tongue, Collar & Weight
They are as light as you can imagine. It’s excellent with weight. The tongues don’t hold up well. Not so fluffy collars and they are corrosive.
Insole, Midsole, Shank & Arch Support
As we said earlier, crappy insoles and there’s no arch support.
The outsole, Construction, Puncture Resistance & Sewing
The outsole is as bad as it could be. Cement construction. The lowest grade of puncture resistant, you should not expect anything from these outsoles. The sewing does not help as they wear out within months.
Anti-odor & Cleanable
No bacterial treatment. They’re difficult to clean, even if it’s a little dust.
Warranty, Return & Post Purchase Service Policy
People get stuck with them after the first month when they have nothing to do.
Wolverine is awesome! That’s the only thing Jetstreams have. A name.
Special & Uncommon Features
Lightweight, good looking, carbon nano toes and things like that.
You can’t buy them, and I can’t give any points here.